Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Cris Is Beauty: Yin Yang

Yin Yang

I'm madly in love with this hoodie.. Oh, so Tumblr inspired. I'm so sad it's so hot right now and I can't use it anymore till next winter! T_T

yin yang hoodie, tumblr, grunge, platforms




Yin Yang hoodie --> Dresslink
Necklace --> CNDirect


yin yang hoodie, tumblr, grunge, platforms

yin yang hoodie, tumblr, grunge, platforms

yin yang hoodie, tumblr, grunge, platforms

yin yang hoodie, tumblr, grunge, platforms

yin yang hoodie, tumblr, grunge, platforms

Siempre es un places de leer vuestros comentarios, pero por favor no dejéis links a vuestros blogs (me perjudica a mi y os perjudica a vosotros). Yo visitaré vuestros blogs a través de vuestro perfil. Todos los comentarios con links serán eliminados. Gracias! // I love to read your comments but please do not leave any links to your blogs, it's bad for me and you both. I'll check your profile to see your blogs. Comments with links will be remove. Thank you!