Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Cris Is Beauty: OOTD: Friday owl hoodie with Boylymia

OOTD: Friday owl hoodie with Boylymia

After a long break from the blog and instagram, I'm back at it! I had a hard time shooting this (really windy day, besides I was all by myself with a tripod!!) but I wanted to share with you this awesome hoodie (here) from Boylymia, an online shop with really good quality ''tomboy'' kind of clothes (you have to check it out NOW!)

boylymia, hoodie, owl, owl pattern, gray jeans, ripped jeans, combat boots
HOODIE --> http://amzn.to/1S5O7nF

boylymia, hoodie, owl, owl pattern, gray jeans, ripped jeans, combat boots
boylymia, hoodie, owl, owl pattern, gray jeans, ripped jeans, combat boots

boylymia, hoodie, owl, owl pattern, gray jeans, ripped jeans, combat boots

boylymia, hoodie, owl, owl pattern, gray jeans, ripped jeans, combat boots
boylymia, hoodie, owl, owl pattern, gray jeans, ripped jeans, combat boots

boylymia, hoodie, owl, owl pattern, gray jeans, ripped jeans, combat boots
boylymia, hoodie, owl, owl pattern, gray jeans, ripped jeans, combat boots

Siempre es un places de leer vuestros comentarios, pero por favor no dejéis links a vuestros blogs (me perjudica a mi y os perjudica a vosotros). Yo visitaré vuestros blogs a través de vuestro perfil. Todos los comentarios con links serán eliminados. Gracias! // I love to read your comments but please do not leave any links to your blogs, it's bad for me and you both. I'll check your profile to see your blogs. Comments with links will be remove. Thank you!