Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Cris Is Beauty: OOTD: Over the knee boots and ''Valentino'' bag

OOTD: Over the knee boots and ''Valentino'' bag

Over the knee boots are a must right now. I'm all over that trend, I just simply love how long and lean my legs seems to be (I feel like a VS angel!). This boots, like the ''Valentino'' bag (I fell in love with this imitation as soon as I had it in my hands) are both from Pinkbasis and you should check it out the links below, it's simply amazing!

OOTD: Over the knee boots and ''Valentino'' bag





Boots --> Here
Bag --> Here
Dress --> Here
Cardigan --> Here



OOTD: Over the knee boots and ''Valentino'' bag

OOTD: Over the knee boots and ''Valentino'' bag

OOTD: Over the knee boots and ''Valentino'' bag

OOTD: Over the knee boots and ''Valentino'' bag

OOTD: Over the knee boots and ''Valentino'' bag

OOTD: Over the knee boots and ''Valentino'' bag

OOTD: Over the knee boots and ''Valentino'' bag

OOTD: Over the knee boots and ''Valentino'' bag

OOTD: Over the knee boots and ''Valentino'' bag


Siempre es un places de leer vuestros comentarios, pero por favor no dejéis links a vuestros blogs (me perjudica a mi y os perjudica a vosotros). Yo visitaré vuestros blogs a través de vuestro perfil. Todos los comentarios con links serán eliminados. Gracias! // I love to read your comments but please do not leave any links to your blogs, it's bad for me and you both. I'll check your profile to see your blogs. Comments with links will be remove. Thank you!