Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Cris Is Beauty: OOTD: Leather and Pink

OOTD: Leather and Pink

Feliz lunes de fiesta chicas, y a todas las Inmaculadas por ahí, ¡felicidades! He aprovechado que venía mi novio este puente para salir e ir a la playa (y por supuesto, sacar fotitos ;P). El clima en Marbella es espectacular; acabé, como veis, en las rocas del espigón descalza y sin chaqueta (e incluso tenía calor). Sobre las 6 y poco, empezó a oscurecer y entonces ya me puse la chaqueta (y le saqué un par de fotos para que la viérais también!) espero que os guste mucho!

- - -

Here in Marbella, where I live, the weather is more on the warmer side. This weekend I decided to go to the beach and, like you see, I end up barefoot and without a jacket (it was so hot for december). Later, when the sun was coming down, I put on my jacket and take a few pictures on it so you can see how nice it is! Hope you like it!

OOTD: leather and pink

OOTD: leather and pink

OOTD: leather and pink

OOTD: leather and pink

OOTD: leather and pink

OOTD: leather and pink

OOTD: leather and pink

OOTD: leather and pink

OOTD: leather and pink

OOTD: leather and pink

''There's no need to be perfect to inspire others. Let people get inspired by how you deal with your imperfections''

Pics by: @VilladaArt


Siempre es un places de leer vuestros comentarios, pero por favor no dejéis links a vuestros blogs (me perjudica a mi y os perjudica a vosotros). Yo visitaré vuestros blogs a través de vuestro perfil. Todos los comentarios con links serán eliminados. Gracias! // I love to read your comments but please do not leave any links to your blogs, it's bad for me and you both. I'll check your profile to see your blogs. Comments with links will be remove. Thank you!