Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Cris Is Beauty: Welcome to my show

Welcome to my show

Bueno, hora de empezar este blog con muchísima ilusión y ganas de ver qué me depara. Mi intención es convertir esto en mi pequeño refugio del día a día, un rincón donde desahogarme y compartir las cosas que me gustan. La temática va a ser principalmente moda y belleza, con toques de mi vida, reflexiones, libros, cine, música, recetas... voy a intentar crear algo de lo que sentirme orgullosa y espero que os guste, así que quedaros por aqui y ayudadme en mi camino =)

Hello everyone! It's time to begin this blog with hope and lots of expectations to see what's coming. My intention it's to turn this site into a safe haven from the everyday living, a haven where I can be myself and share with you the things I love. The main theme is gonna be style and beauty, with touches of my life, books, films, music, cooking, thoughts... I'm gonna try to make something to be proud of and I hope you like it, so stay with me in this journey and discover with me what's the destination =)


Siempre es un places de leer vuestros comentarios, pero por favor no dejéis links a vuestros blogs (me perjudica a mi y os perjudica a vosotros). Yo visitaré vuestros blogs a través de vuestro perfil. Todos los comentarios con links serán eliminados. Gracias! // I love to read your comments but please do not leave any links to your blogs, it's bad for me and you both. I'll check your profile to see your blogs. Comments with links will be remove. Thank you!